For 12 Rolls - Preparation 1H30
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of vanilla caramel, the "comforting"
- 100ml maple syrup
- 250ml almond milk
- 630gr of wheat flour
- 10g of fresh baker's yeast
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, mix the milk with the yeast and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla caramel, syrup and salt. Add the yeast and milk mixture.
- As you mix, add the wheat flour until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Leave the mass in a bowl greased with coconut oil and covered for an hour.
- Once ready, stretch the mass until you get a rectangular shape.
- Paint it with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Carefully roll up and cut into 12 portions.
- Put them in a mold and let them rest for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake the cinnamon for 25 minutes. Let cool.
Bon appétit !
Prepare the glaze by mixing 50g canned coconut cream and 30g agave syrup. When the cakes have completely cooled, drizzle the icing with a fork or spoon.