For 4 people - Preparation 15 min - Cooking 35 min
- 5/6 pieces of duck confit gizzards
- 1 onion
- 800g potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 8 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp duck fat
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- raspberry vinegar
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Wash and dry them carefully. Peel and degerm the garlic cloves.
- In a skillet, brown the duck gizzards, first over low heat for 10 minutes then over high heat for 2 minutes. Add a dash of raspberry vinegar. Once they are cooked, set them aside.
- Melt the duck fat in a skillet. Add the potatoes and the barely crushed garlic cloves. Add a good pinch of coarse salt and sauté over medium heat for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, add the chopped onion and brown it with the potatoes. At the end of cooking, put the gizzards back in with the potatoes and let it heat up for a few minutes on a low heat.
- Season with pepper and add the washed, dried and chopped parsley. Serve immediately with a green salad.
Bon appétit !